Released at 11:40 GMT
Earlier this year, we spent a tremendous number of hours getting ready for GDPR. It was a lot of work but all for a good cause! Fast forward seven months, we thought we would remind you of the key points you should always take into consideration when it comes to making sure your training organisation is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Blog: How to Manage Security and Compliance Within a Training Organisation
You really should have been doing GDPR for the past couple of years, but you could only really get in trouble for it from about May this year, which is when most people started really paying attention to it! Read more here.
- Billing and Shipping Region and Country are now available for use in the Reporting Engine.
- You can now give your Students unlimited access to LMS content! Access Duration is no longer a required field on Self-Paced LMS Events.
- We’ve optimised our styling so that initial page loads are a little faster for everyone.
- Fixed an issue where a Certificate PDF would not render correctly when being sent by email and would contain merge field instructions instead.
- We added pagination to the Stock Ledger Page to improve loading times for customers with many Stock Items.
- We fixed an issue where zero-value or description only invoice and credit note line items would cause the Xero integration to fail.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.