Released at 10:35 GMT
It's getting colder by the day in our Beirut, Edinburgh and Bozeman offices! But that's not slowing us down, in fact, we're more focused than ever walking into the last month of the year! But before we start talking 2019, make sure to check out the useful fixes and API updates we've got for you this week!
Guest Blog: 7 Tips To Boost Online Training Completion Rates
Are your employees getting what they need from your online training program? Or are they clicking away before they’ve acquired the key takeaways? This article features seven tips to improve your online training completion rates. Read More.
- Instructors who are not Super Users will now be able to ad-hoc email students from the Event page.
- On Course Templates, users can now only select the Company they belong to.
- Fixed an issue where zero amount Training Tokens Events would convert to Currency.
- Fixed an issue which prevented filtering on checkbox values for Global Event Custom Fields.
- Fixed an issue where some Opportunity Attributes would not appear when setting up the Opportunity Layout if there were over 50 results.
- Fixed an Issue where outbound emails sent from a Sending Address showed the logged in user’s name instead of the Sending Address’s name.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.