Released at 10:30 GMT
We hope you're in the mood for some learning today because we've got a very insightful blog post for you covering all aspects of Scores Templates, inspired by a very well-received LITE 2018 workshop presented by our very own Siobhain Murdoch!
Blog: How to Use Scoring Templates to Track Academic Performance
In this blog post, we’re going to take a look at scores templates, and how you can use these on your training events to keep track of your students’ academic performance! Read More.
- You can now add Custom Fields to Learning Paths! Please note, currently these fields can only be set up via the API, but once set up you will be able to fill out the fields directly on Learning Paths.
- Looking to expose Payment Receipt references in Document Templates? Now you can!
- Fixed an issue where Custom Locations would display in Location Dropdowns.
- Fixed a bug where LMS progress was sometimes not tracked correctly when SCORM content was involved.
- We had introduced an issue where you were unable to select the Venue for a Private Event. This has now been fixed.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.