Released at 12:55 GMT
Disappointed about missing LITE this year? Or fancy rewatching your favourite talks? No problem! We’ve now released the recordings for LITE 2018 Workshop Videos and Speaker Videos!
Blog: Top Time-Saving Techniques for Training Companies
One thing we’re super passionate about at Administrate is making sure our customers are as efficient as possible. We love making sure you’re never wasting time on pointless tasks, and we want to make sure your training runs super smoothly. Read More.
- You can now Edit and Delete Learning Paths which are contained within other Learning Paths.
- In order to prevent you from accidentally deleting a Learning Path with Students registered on it, the Delete button will be disabled and there will be a tooltip explaining why.
- Sales Opportunities invoices were not respecting the minimum invoice number length. Now they do.
- Updating/Removing Custom Field Definitions used within the Reporting Engine will no longer cause the report to fail to load. Instead a warning will now appear to help fix the issue.
- A SurveyMonkey warning was appearing when it wasn’t needed. This is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue loading pages when zoomed out in Chrome.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.