Released at 11:45 UTC
Happy spooky Monday!
You're probably pretty busy figuring out how to top last year's Halloween costume, so we'll keep it short: We won an award, released new features, fixed some bugs and worked some more on our API! Check out the updates below! :)
Blog: ForgeRock University and Administrate win CEdMA Europe 2018 Innovation Award
Administrate are delighted to announce that our customer ForgeRock University has won the CEdMA Europe 2018 Innovation Award. The award was a joint win for ForgeRock University and Administrate because of the work both teams have done together on creating a digital badging integration with Administrate’s training management system!
- We backfilled the date an Invoice or Credit note was finalised with a best approximation for historical data. Going forward this value will be accurate.
- Previously, we enabled automatically sending Survey Monkey surveys via automatic Communication Triggers. This will now work with manual (held for release) Communication Triggers as well.
- We fixed an issue where students added to Learning Paths couldn’t have their session attendance recorded.
- When duplicating an Event, the Tax Type for Private Events will now be copied.
- For customers that are on the newer certificate process, trying to “View Certificates” from the Contact page caused an error. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed an issue which caused Event Revenue to incorrectly include deleted invoices on both the Events page and in Reports.
- We fixed an issue which prevented the Xero sync from running under certain scenarios.
- We fixed an issue where the Event list would not load due to the configuration of the related Course schedule.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.