- Our GraphQL API now has support for the Document Management System (DMS):
- You can now query Documents and information about the latest File revision.
- You can now query Folders and the Documents which reside within them.
- You can now create a new Document and request a URL to upload the first revision to.
- You can now upload a new Revision to a Document, by requesting an Upload URL.
- You can now request a URL to download the current revision of a Document.
- We've added a handy tutorial for using all this new functionality in the Developer Portal.
- Our GraphQL API now has support for configuring Webhooks and Event user triggers (used with Add-Ons like Zoom and GoToTraining):
- You can now Create a new Webhook in your instance of Administrate (defaults to disabled).
- You can now Update a Webhook, including enabling and disabling it.
- You can set configuration details to be included with the Webhook body.
- You can now add a Webhook which triggers when a Credit Note is finalised.
- You can now finalise a Credit Note using the GraphQL API.
- You can now send Templated Emails to learners using the Communication mutation sendTemplatedLearnerEmailForEvent.
- You can now query for if an Invoice has been paid or not through Invoice.isPaid.
Article is closed for comments.