We made speed improvements to our Reporting Engine, especially when generating large Reports with tens of thousands of rows.
We disabled the option to export reports as Excel files (.XLS) when they contain more than 65,535 rows. This is due to a limitation of the XLS format, and attempting to export these would've generated an error. Such reports can still be downloaded as CSV files, which can then be opened in Excel if needed.
We fixed an issue where Triggers set up on registration of Learning Paths weren't sent under certain circumstances.
We fixed an issue where Triggers set up on registration of Events were being sent out when the students had been registered to this Event via a Learning Path.
We fixed an issue where Super Company Users were able to edit and delete course templates, even though they only had the permission to view them.
We fixed an issue where Administrate users were getting an error when trying to access the list of Events.
We fixed an issue where a Private Event's Pricing Method, Currency or Token could not be changed when the Event was active. You can now update these fields on Private Events, as long as that is done prior to generating an Invoice or Token Receipt.
Unnamed students on an event could be associated with a Contact who was already registered on that same event. This has been fixed and is no longer possible.