* Backfilled payments created_at date in the NominalLedger table. The date is either the TaxPoint (payment date) value or the release date.
* You can now query, filter and sort on the createdAt datetime for refunds.
* You can query for amount and allocations on Refund
* You can query Refunds by amount.financialUnit and paymentMethod
* You can now query, filter and sort on the createdAt datetime for payments.
* If you are a super user you can now pay invoices via the API
* createdAt field is now exposed on Invoice in the API
* You can query, sort and filter Credit Notes on the following fields: account, company, currency, creditDate, createdAt and number
* Payments are now accessible through Invoices on the API