Released at 11:15 GMT
Drum roll please… It's LITE week! In just two days we're going to meet you all, introduce you to new interesting approaches in the training industry, turn you into masters of Administrate, and have a bit of fun in beautiful Edinburgh!
New Blog Post: 10 Best Places to Eat When You Come to LITE
We’ve picked ten of our personal favourite places to eat around Edinburgh to give you a starting point if you’re finding the choices overwhelming!
- You can now choose to see stock item codes alongside their description on invoice PDFs. Go to Settings -> Invoices and select ‘Yes’ under ‘Show Item Codes on Invoices’.
- Token Redemptions will now show as negative quantities in the Reporting Engine, to better reflect that they decrease the available balance.
- Invoices created from Registration and manually raised from Account now follow the same numbering format, with leading zeroes where appropriate.
- We’ve made it clearer which required fields have not been completed on saving an Account or Contact.
- The Account Owner field is now saved when creating a new account.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get your LITE Tickets here.