- We fixed a bug where you weren't warned that a promotional code already existed when creating a new Promo Code using Internet Explorer 11.
- We have fixed an issue where your default Brand wasn't automatically selected when creating new Registrations directly from an Account.
- We fixed an issue where some bank accounts weren't visible on the new Payments screen when there were more than 50 Accounts.
Portals (WebLink, LMS)
- You can now unset an existing default Brand, and create a new default Brand or set another Brand as default.
- We fixed an issue where the Buy Now button in WebLink would add the item to your existing cart, instead of taking you directly to checkout.
- We fixed a bug where adding new Event Sessions to an existing Event did not register students who were already registered on the main event.
- We fixed an issue where Triggers set up on registration of Learning Paths weren't behaving as intended when they were set to 'Automatic' or 'Disabled'.
- We fixed another issue where Triggers set up on registration of Learning Paths weren't sent under certain circumstances.
- We now prevent Triggers set up on registration of Events from being sent out if the students had been registered to this Event via a Learning Path.
- We fixed a bug where the 'Access Expire Date' for LMS resources wasn't properly applied to students if they were registered via a Sales Opportunity.