Released at 12:30 GMT
Watch out! Expert advice coming your way today all the way from our Beirut office! Learn all about how to price your courses to profitability in our newest blog post below and let us know if you have any questions!
New Blog Post: Pricing Your Courses to Profitability
Identifying the best pricing strategy for your training courses is a dynamic exercise that you have to disseminate in order to master it. Price is not always the deciding factor when it comes to making purchase decisions...
- You can now easily book training via the handy ‘Book Training’ option under the Support menu in the app navigation.
- As part of our continued commitment to security, now after three incorrect login attempts you will have to wait 60 seconds to be able to try again.
- In Opportunities, creating a Task now default assigns to the current logged-in User, if the Opportunity Owner is an API User (e.g. WordPress).
- Invoices created from web orders will now always have a company field set. This will prevent problems when syncing to Xero as this is a required field.
- In order to prevent human error, when creating or editing Communication Triggers, you will no longer be able to select Archived Courses.
- Invoice line items have now been exposed.
- Token receipt numbers can now be accessed via API queries.
- The API now exposes the root query type creditNotes.
- Added a connection from Refund to financialAccount, company and account. You can now filter by companyId and accountId.
- The FinancialAccount.code field is now returned as a string. This fixes a problem for customers with very large account numbers that could not be serialised correctly due to the GraphQL specification allowing only 32-bit integers to be returned.
- Queries for Payments now follow a permissions ruleset based on the TMS.
- You can now query, filter and order refunds.
- A developer now can filter Payments by account and paidOn, and order by paidOn.
- The create and update mutations for LearningPaths respect permissions.
- Viewing Learning Paths in the API now obeys the Learning Path read permission.
- You can now add prices to Learning Paths using the API.
- We have now added the ability to register a learner on a learning path.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get your LITE 2018 ticket here.