* Invoice Line Items Have Been Exposed
* Token receipt numbers can now be accessed via API queries.
* The API now exposes the root query type creditNotes.
* Added a connection from Refund to financialAccount, company and account. You can now filter by companyId and accountId.
* The FinancialAccount.code field is now returned as a string. This fixes a problem for customers with very large account numbers that could not be serialised correctly due to the GraphQL specification allowing only 32-bit integers to be returned.
* Queries for Payments now follow a permissions ruleset based on the TMS.
* Can now query, filter and order refunds.
* You can now filter Payments by account and paidOn, and order by paid On
* The create and update mutations for LearningPaths respect permissions.
* Viewing Learning Paths in the API now obeys the Learning Path read permission.
* You can now add prices to Learning Paths using the API.
* We have now added the ability to register a learner on a learning path.