Released at 14:20 GMT
Our favourite month of the year is here! We're welcoming September with lots of excitement, mainly because we get to meet you all at LITE 2018! And to make your trip to Edinburgh five times better, we're highlighting in our blog post below five great tourist attractions you must visit while you're here!
Blog: LITE 2018 | 5 Best Tourist Attractions You Can Walk To & 5 Best Kept Secrets
Edinburgh is a city where you’re never short of things to do and see. We’re lucky to have a rich history, fantastic tourist attractions, and lots of cool things to see on your visit to...
- Do you need a single PDF summarising all the feedback on an Event? Now you can! Just go to Tools > ‘Print Results Summary PDF’ on the Student tab of an Event. This will also be available to add to Communication Templates as a generated PDF.
- Now you can see which user has cancelled a Student on a Contact’s Event tab.
- Items with names that are too long to fit in the Opportunities drop-down list now have their full name shown in a tooltip when you hover your mouse over them.
- Untaxable Interests on an Opportunity Quote now correctly show that they should not be taxed on the rendered PDF.
- We’d hidden Draft and Inactive Events when selecting an Opportunity Interest. Previously, they were shown, and this caused problems when the Opportunity was won.
- Invoices are now available from the root of the API.
- Updating an Opportunity through the API will now add a log to be shown in the Opportunity Timeline.
- Opportunities created using the API are now logged in the audit log.
- Region, financialUnit, priceLevel and amount fields on the LearningPathPrice GraphQL type can now be sorted and filtered on.
- learningPathLearner now has createdAt and notes fields that can be included in a GraphQL query and used for sorting and filtering.
- You can now query learningObjectives for learningPaths.
- We’ve exposed the Company that a Payment is related to, and Payments can be filtered by Company ID and Company name.
- You can now query, filter and order by payment 'number'.
- You can now query payments with PaymentMethod.
- Can now query financialAccount and account in payments.
- Querying for Financial Accounts can now be performed by users other than Super Users if they have the correct permissions.
Previously, on Release Notes
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get Your LITE 2018 Tickets here.