Released at 10:30 GMT
Guess what? We're only 23 days, 10 hours and 7 minutes away from LITE 2018 and preparations are in motion! If you still haven't bought your tickets and want to be part of our annual Learning, Innovation, Technology and Evolution event just hit the "Get Your Tickets" button at the end of this email and ready yourself for a great time!
New on the Blog: 5 Little Changes That’ll Make a Big Difference with Your Internal Training.
If you’re having trouble getting your staff excited about internal training currently, then we have some changes you can make to your training structure which may make a big difference to how your staff perceives it!
- Now Private Event Interests will not pull Mapped Items from a Course onto Invoices.
- You can now delete a Sales Opportunity even when Interests have Delegates attached.
- Previously, deleting a discount would remove them from historic invoices that had them applied. You can now ‘Archive’ discounts, without affecting historic invoices.
- Merge fields that have no data behind them caused SurveyMonkey emails not to be sent. Such fields will now be blank in the email.
- For Reports on LMS progress: hidden, archived, and deleted LMS resources no longer affect the percentage progress. In addition, if a Student resets their progress this is now respected in the Report.
- You can now optionally specify Account and Contact when creating Opportunities.
- The API now exposes the amounts and invoices covered by each Payment.
- You can now query and filter MarketingSourceTypes by company.
- You can now filter and order Learners by LifecycleState.
- The Payment type now exposes fields notes, paidOn and amount, which includes total amount and currency.
- Fixed the sorting of Opportunities by learningCategoryNameLis.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get Your Tickets