Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
- Credit notes can now be allocated even if an invoice is marked as Overpaid.
- The menu on each row of the Events List now displays the ‘View Finances’ quick link to the Finance tab, and takes into account permissions.
- LMS progress on the Contact page will now only record video progress if the video is fully complete. This brings it in line with how overall event progress is tracked in the LMS and on the event page in the TMS.
- In the Finances tab of the Event screen, we fixed a bug where the Costs table would not display invoiced costs raised via the Account Financial tab and linked to an Event if such Event also had non-invoiced Costs.
- In Reports, the ‘Forecast Revenue’ output column for the Event entity now takes into account the Invoice’s Price, rather than the Registration’s Price, for Students that have already been invoiced for that Event.