Learning Paths can now be uniquely identified using the new “code” field.
- Users who run into a network error will be redirected to the log-in page so they can log in again.
- We solved an issue where some action menus, displayed in tables, were not visible in Internet Explorer 11.
- We fixed an issue in the new LMS which caused Internet Explorer 11 users to be redirected to the log-in page after signing in.
- We fixed an issue where LMS students could not log out when using Internet Explorer 11.
- We added additional checks to prevent Individual Accounts from being created if the email address is already used on an existing contact.
- We fixed an issue which would cause files to be added multiple times when added to a Course Template on the Content tab.
- We fixed a bug where adding a learner to a Learning Path, which contains at the same time an event and a nested learning path containing the same event, would result in the learner being registered twice on that event.
- Private prices for courses are now available in Reports, in the “Course” entity as well as a new entity “Course Private Price”.
- Reports will now auto-save when viewing a report and resizing columns, and the width of columns will be restored when the report is reloaded.
- We resolved an issue where currency symbols and the “Add to Cart” button were not being displayed on a WebLink Portal.
- We fixed an issue where Course Descriptions were not displaying correctly on a Portal's Course Catalogue. This only affected customers with multiple WebLink Portals.
Missed a Release Update?
You can always find the latest updates here.