Released at 12:35 GMT
It's finally August and we can't hide our excitement! This means we're officially one month away from LITE 2018! In case you couldn't attend last year's event, scroll down to find out what you missed in our latest blog, and then keep scrolling to grab your tickets for this year's event if you haven't already!
New on the Blog: What You Missed at LITE 2017 – The API and Technology.
In our final ‘What You Missed’ post for this year, we’re taking a look back at our talks and workshops on Web APIs and technology in general.
- Following your feedback, to solve several layout issues on the Event Setup screen, there is now a separate tab for Finances (Prices, Revenue and Costs).
- We’ve added a popup reminding you to update a Private Event’s price after changing the related Opportunity’s Interest Price. This will ensure accurate reporting.
- You can now sort by Event ID on the Event Listing screen.
- We discovered that many users don’t know it’s possible to search by ID (for example, Event ID, Account ID, etc). We’ve now made this clear in the guide text of the main search box.
- The Sales Invoice screen is now consistent with Administrate design standards.
- Previously, LMS progress was being incorrectly calculated if a learner used an LMS resource more than once. We’re now correctly reporting their progress.
- Fixed a bug that prevented progress being recorded for some users watching video resources in the LMS.
- Fixed a bug preventing registrations and locked invoices from being created when a payment is received through Weblink using Stripe.
- Fixed the calculation of LMS progress on the contact page to include progress within videos.
- The direct link to the Event Student tab was allowing users to add Students to Draft events. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a rounding bug which meant that Students were sometimes incorrectly showing as unpaid when their invoice had been paid.
- Fixed an Issue where opportunities would fail to transition if they had mapped a country field.
You’ll notice some API work on ‘Learning Paths’ going on over the next while. This is because we are currently revamping our Learning Tracks feature, which includes the ability to sell bundles of Events together!
- Event ID is exposed as displayId, which can be filtered and ordered on.
- You can now query PriceLevels through the GraphQL API.
- Learning Tracks are now Learning Paths. Learning Assignments are now LearningPathLearners.
- Fixed sorting on Opportunity forecast.
- Fixed sorting issue when querying Opportunity Step daysToWin.
- The API now exposes field lifecycleState on the Learner type.
- The API now enforces permissions when mutating Contacts.
- The API mutation now allows creating a Contact for a non-individual Account.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get Your LITE Tickets here.