Getting the appropriate WebLink widget code for your needs is quite simple using our online configuration tool - the WebLink Builder.
The tool is designed to show live previews of all of the available widgets and the available configuration options (e.g. hiding columns).
To get started:
- Ensure you have a Brand and WebLink portal configured. Contact support or your account management team if you need help.
- Go to the WebLink Builder and enter your WebLink Portal address, it should look something like <instance>-<suffix>.administrateweblink.com.
- Specify the time zone that you want your Events to be listed in when someone browses your upcoming events.
- Pick out any widgets that you want to use, e.g. the Event List to show upcoming Events.
- Apply any configurations, e.g. filters for specific courses, to the widgets. Note that you can preview the changes in real time in the Builder.
- A small <div> section where each widget will be rendered on your web page.