These recommendations will help ensure the best experience:
- DO NOT use CSS tricks like "display:none;" to hide or modify the layout or function of the widgets.
- Instead, pick the simplest widget possible to fulfil your objective, e.g. use a filtered EventList widget to show upcoming dates for a Course, rather than using the full CourseDetails widget.
- New features are disabled by default, allowing you to opt in after they are released.
- DO use the WebLink Builder to find supported configurations for each Widget.
- Many customizations can be made by adjusting parameters for the Widgets. This tool will always be kept up to date with these options.
- The widgets are designed to be updated centrally from the TMS to support new and enhanced functionality.
- DO NOT apply substantial styling updates directly to the widgets.
- These may conflict with the styling Administrate provides out of the box or may be impacted by changes required by browser specific and accessibility fixes.
- DO use supported Branding configurations to stylize the widgets.
Please feel free to consult with our support team on the maintenance ramifications of any customizations you wish to make or use our Product Ideas forum to suggest new functionality for the WebLink Widgets.