Released at 14:00 GMT
It only takes one thing to put a smile on our team's faces, and that is knowing they've facilitated your job and made your Administrate experience even better, weekly. So why not take just a few minutes to check out the latest feature releases and bug fixes and see what they've got in store for you?!
Important notice: Scrolling through this email will make your day.
New on the Blog: 8 Tips to Successfully Launch a New Online Course!
Creating a new online course can be a lot of hard work. Now it’s ready to be published, all you need to do is get it uploaded to your LMS, and you’re good to go right? Well, no! You need to...
- Do you use Event IDs to refer to specific events? You can now add these as a column in your Event Listing! Simply go to Tools > Edit columns on the Event List.
- Now when you duplicate a Course Template we’ll duplicate your Private prices too.
- Not sure why you can’t see your Private Event in the dropdown when adding an Opportunity interest? We now suggest possible reasons in a handy tooltip.
- We have deprecated the legacy DMS document browser.
- Projects and their Tasks have been moved onto their owning Account, to simplify the Accounts page and resolve several bugs with the Project functionality. Existing Projects on Accounts have been migrated and now appear as Tasks on the Account.
- Notes and Notes2 merge fields on the Communication Template have been renamed to Internal Notes and External Notes so that they are consistent with the Event Setup page.
- We have improved the ability for the DMS to process larger zip files, such as those containing videos.
- To unclutter the transaction log, Token Issues which have been fully redeemed won’t log an expiry transaction when reaching their expiration date
- The API suggestString endpoint now sorts the results alphabetically and case-insensitively.
- You can now order by Opportunity Step name.
- The API now emits a controlled validation error if a filter operation is attempted on an ID field with operators “gt”, “ge”, “lt”, “le” or “like".
- You can now query (and filter) for an Event’s defaultTaxType.
- The API now allows updating a Contact’s title.
- You can now update the phone numbers of Contacts.
- The Contacts API endpoint strictly enforces permissions and returns only Contacts the current user is allowed to view.
- You can now add Token Interests to Opportunities!
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
Join us in Edinburgh for two amazing days of Learning, Innovation, Technology, Evolution and lots of fun! Get Your LITE Tickets here.