Released between 13:00 and 14:00 GMT
This morning, all you need is:
- Your warm cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- Three minutes to read our newest blog post "5 Steps to a Perfect Course Booking Workflow"!
- A quick look into our latest Feature Releases and Bug Fixes!
- Another warm cup of coffee, because... coffee.
- Want to ensure your Course Interests for Private Events are priced consistently? When adding a Course Interest to a Sales Opportunity, Private pricing is now available in the Prices dropdown!
- Need to be able to quickly see how many places are left on an Event? Just add the new 'Remaining' column to your Event list! You can do this by clicking Tools > Edit Table.
- Students can no longer be added to sold out events through new Registrations (this is consistent with Event behaviour).
- We are removing the Legacy DMS: searches for Documents and DMS menu items will point to the current DMS.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.