Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
Last week was very eventful! Our U.S office celebrated the 4th of July (Independence day), our product team worked on some cool features and we wrote a very insightful blog on 'How to Make Your Training Organisation SEO Friendly'. Make sure to check it out!
- Now when you add a Private Event Interest, we’ll pull in the Price from that specific Event so you don’t need to go and check it!
- You can now set up SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On configurations! To do that, just go to the Single Sign-On page of the Control Panel, where we also made minor stylistic improvements.
- We have ended support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in accordance with industry best security practices.
- Now when you replace an invoice with a Xero invoice which had previously existed on Administrate, we will not double apply Discounts where they have changed from Invoice to Line Item level.
- Fixed an issue where the Move Registration modal would pop up when New Registration or Print View buttons on the Student Registration page were clicked.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.