Released between 11:00 and 12:00 UTC
Team Eagle and Team Highlander have landed! No, not in Russia for the 2018 World Cup ... but right here at Administrate!
As you may know, we recently announced some big changes to our Account Management team. It has now been split into two teams which operate three rotating roles! To find out more about these new roles and how they can benefit you, please check out this blog post.
- Resource Custom Fields are now viewable when editing a Resource Booking on an Event to provide additional context.
- We’ve been working on a feature for Single Sign-On via SAML and are looking for customers to test this with. Let your Account Manager know if you’re interested in using SAML SSO with Administrate!
- Mapped Forecast Revenue is no longer incorrectly including deleted Registrations.
- Reports will now load even if they contain a global custom field and a template custom field which share the same name.
- Previously, editing a Student would revert any custom prices to the default Event price. Student prices are now retained when editing a Student.
- Accessing LMS content multiple times no longer increases the student’s progress multiple times.
- Previously, importing any new data into Administrate would check for required Events fields. Now it only checks for those if you are actually importing Events.
- The padding of various form fields across the site is now fixed.
- The /ViewGeneralJournal page has been deleted, along with all links pointing to it.
- We’re working on improving Promo Codes for you! While we implement this, we need to temporarily hide the existing Fixed Price field. Thank you for your patience.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.