Released between 12:30 and 13:30 UTC
At Administrate, we're always working towards one goal: Becoming 'The Platform for Education'. That includes helping small and large training businesses deliver better training on a daily basis, by making the most out of our software and key features.
This is why we wrote a blog post last week about 'Why Administrate's Integrations are Vital for Small Businesses'! Read all about it here.
- Want to specify email addresses to CC when Trigger emails are sent to students? Just go to ‘Edit Student’ on an Event'.
- Now you can specify Private Pricing on your Course Templates so that your Administrators know which price to apply!
- Token Redemptions will now show as negative quantities in the Reporting Engine, to better reflect that they decrease the available balance.
- When adding a new Task, the system will no longer erroneously treat the assignee as missing when the default option is selected.
- Credit Notes created in Administrate now correctly pull in the correct values from a discounted Invoice.
- The support documentation link for integrations has been corrected in the Control Panel.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.