Released between 11:30 and 12:30 UTC
Happy Monday! We're kicking off the month of June with some useful GDPR sample reports to help you with your GDPR needs!
Last week we wrote a blog post about some of the workshops you might have missed at last year's LITE event such as 'How to Communicate More Effectively with Students And Customers' and so much more. Check it out here!
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
- Four GDPR sample reports to assist you with your GDPR needs. You can edit these to suit your purposes using the reports feature!
- You asked for more space for writing task notes. We made it happen! We also improved the consistency of tasks between the different parts of the app.
- The 'Search' page is now in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- The ‘Move Contact’ button on individuals is now in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- The 'Reporting Engine' is now in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- Resolved an issue with reporting on delegate sessions whereby it now shows the correct number of missed sessions.
- Resolved an issue where previously payments assigned to bank accounts in Xero which do not have a code would fail to synchronise with an unexpected error. This case has now been documented and more informative error messages added.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.