Released between 13:45 and 14:30 UTC
Happy Monday! Since last week, we've been writing about the potential that integration can bring for smaller companies - check it out here!
We've also had Christopher Pappas, founder of eLearning Industry, share his insights on what reallyencourages learners to sign up for eLearning courses.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
There are fewer features and fixes this week, but stay tuned - we're working hard to bring you a solution which allows you to sell multiple Events as a bundle, and register students onto all at once! But, for now...
- The Course Template page will now alert you to the potential impact of making changes to the linked Event Template.
- The 'Move Contact' option on a Contact has an improved design and is now easier to use.
- The 'Create New Account' button is now in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- Resolved an issue whereby Linked Opportunities wouldn't appear on the Students' tab of Events.
- Fixed an issue where the Import Tool would automatically import events to the deprecated Legacy Event System.
- We fixed a bug in our SurveyMonkey integration for customers that are hosted in regional data centres, which prevented them from using the integration.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.