Released between 13:00 and 13:30 UTC
Happy Monday! It was a hot one up in Edinburgh this weekend, so much so that Arthur's Seat caught fire!
Sticking with the theme, here's some 'smoking hot' advice on the vital data to report on from your LMS - check it out here!
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
There are fewer features and fixes this week, but stay tuned - we're working hard to bring you a solution which allows you to sell multiple Events as a bundle, and register students onto all at once! But, for now...
- The Add/Edit Task modal is now in line with Administrate design standards.
- Previously, Selectable Instructors available for adding to Course Templates were based on the Company assigned to the User. Now, if a user has access to more than one company, they'll be able to see the other company's instructors too.
- Resolved an issue where some users could not download Event PDFs that were using a specific locale.
- There was an issue where document endpoints, like Course details PDF, would not correctly return the PDF. So we fixed that!
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Scores Template removed the other Scores Templates for a Course.
- We fixed a bug that prevented Resources being created with blank Custom Fields.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.