Released between 15:00 and 15:30 UTC
Happy Monday! Eurovision is gone for another year, but we'll do our best to keep the party going with our dozens of Administratives, who hail from five continents!
Don't get us started on Antarctica though - penguins want pebbles, not Peebles...
This week we've been writing about achieving accurate communication in training - check it out here!
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
We've been hard at work improving the functionality of Single Sign-On with the LMS!
- You no longer need to click the 'Setup LMS' button on a Contact to grant access to the LMS!
- You are now warned when editing a Contact's email, as this would break their Single Sign-On access and lock them out.
- Learners are now prevented from editing their email via the LMS Profile, as this would break their Single Sign-On and lock them out.
But wait, there's more!
- We added pagination to the Message Centre submissions to speed up loading times.
- Links for actions on a Contact when it's an Account (Individual) can now be found under the Options button, in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- Previously, Registration Numbers (Order ID's) could not exceed 99,999. Now they can!
- The Course Templates Listing now displays Course Templates according to the Companies assigned to the User's Role, not the User's Company.
- Some users were unable to use Administrate's SurveyMonkey integration due to their account having a different API URL to usual. Now they can!
- We fixed a bug where a user could toggle the 'Add New'/'Use Existing' functionality on Scores Templates by hitting the same button repeatedly.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.