Released between 11:00 and 12:00 UTC
- Want to check the formatting of email templates across browsers? Now you can! Just click 'Send test email' on your Communications Template.
- We've made it easier to locate and click the 'Send Email' button on a Contact. The button can now be found in the navigation bar of the Contact, in line with Administrate Design Standards.
- We've added the ability to add dropdown columns to Score Templates.
- The Revision History for the DMS now displays the original filename uploaded.
- Communication Templates drop-down list on the Communication Trigger page now displays all existing templates rather than only 50.
- Resolved an issue whereby Adhoc emails would fail to send with merge fields that link to no data.
- Fixed an issue where applying Promo Codes to Invoices would prevent the Partner tab of the Account screen from loading.
- Custom Fields has been moved to the System section of the Control Panel.
- Users can now see the price of linked items of Sales Opportunities when the Item Interests are added.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.