Released between 11:00 and 12:00 UTC
- Need to filter your Events by Course Title or Course Code? Now you can!
- Want to restrict Event Custom Fields to specific options in order to prevent typos and improve reporting? You can now add drop-down fields to Event Templates!
- We have improved the currency conversion of forecasted Costs on the reports engine to be done at the line item level.
- We have improved delegate forecast Revenue to include cancelled students who have been invoiced, to account for late cancellation revenue.
- Mapped forecast Revenue has also been improved to include cancelled students who have been invoiced, to account for late cancellation revenue.
- When adding/removing a Partner to/from an event user will now be asked if they also wish to add/remove that Partner from all sessions.
- We’ve improved the layout and copy of the sign-in sheet.
- The Account page now uses form components that are part of Administrate Design Standards.
- Owner information will now be displayed on the Account page under Opportunity section.
- Fixed a bug which prevented descriptions of non-event linked invoices from displaying when the system setting to show student names on invoices was switched off.
- Fixed an issue where Account URL would be populated with 'None' when not supplying a URL.
- Resolved an issue where the Term filter was not working on the Sales Ledger.
- Fixed an issue where using the 'Term' filter in an unshipped order would raise an error.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.