Released between 12:00 and 13:30 UTC
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
- The Event Ad-hoc Emailer now supports sending iCal attachments, if they are included in the Communication Template being sent.
- For design consistency and ease of use, we have moved the Student table filters underneath the tabs.
- The Event Template list is now consistent with Administrate Design Standards.
- The Calendar and Events Template navigation bar is now consistent with Administrate Design Standards.
- Reports now correctly display telephone numbers and URLs as output columns.
- The "Add Resources" modal on Events now displays all available Resources correctly after filtering by type.
- Fixed a bug that caused parallel type Learning Tracks to be increasingly difficult to edit the longer the track became.
- There were previously two separate checkboxes for the Permission “Course Template - View”. This has now been consolidated down to a single option.