Released between 12:00 and 13:30 UTC
- Looking to replace Locked Administrate invoices with Xero invoices? Now you can! Just click the 'Replace with Xero invoice' button on the invoice.
- Now if you 'Void' an invoice in Xero, the next sync will delete the invoice in Administrate, and it will not be shown on the list of Sales Statements on that Account screen.
- We've made improvements to the design of the Contact page so you can now see what you’re editing more easily, and focus on the data which is important to you.
- The Events table on a Contact can now be viewed on Mobile more easily.
- We've improved the Instructor Holidays page so that it looks good on high resolution computers.
- Course Prices now use Administrate Design Standards.
- Fixed an issue with the Xero integration where Mapped Items would use the tax type of the Event instead of their own tax designation.
- The Event Costs table no longer shows an Invoiced Amount for a Cost if the invoice that was associated with it has been deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the currency on an Event was not displaying in the financial statistics for some private events.
- Previously, we were applying currency conversion the sum of the line items on an invoice. Now we convert at the line item level.
- Previously, we were applying currency conversion of Mapped Forecasts based on the Event Price on the Event Setup, now it is calculated based on the Student Price.
- We fixed an issue that prevented raising the correct invoice when winning an Opportunity that contained a Learning Track in its Interests. Additionally, we are now raising invoices for any Opportunity Interests that are Courses.
- Following recent work on the Linked Opportunities table on the Student tab of the Event detail page, some Opportunities that were not linked to the event were being displayed. We've fixed this.
- Event Classroom Start and End date and time are now formatted correctly in Reports.
- The Price (Override) field when adding Event Interests now correctly auto populates.