Released between 12:00 and 13:30 UTC
Happy Monday! If you're actually in the office this bank holiday Monday, why not check out some of our latest blog posts?
- Why Happy Customers are Key to Small Business Success.
- Hot or Not? Beating the Buzz in the Training Industry.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
- We've exposed all Sales Opportunities which are linked to an Event by an Interest Item on the Event » Students tab, whereas previously you could only see open Opportunities.
- The Add New Item page now conforms to Administrate design standards.
- The Instructor Holidays now conforms to Administrate design standards.
- The Instructor admin area now conforms to Administrate design standards.
- We have corrected an issue with the Delegate Forecast Revenue in the reports engine.
- We have corrected an issue with the Mapped Forecast Revenue in the reports engine.
- We fixed an issue where the currency on an Event was not displaying in the financial statistics for some Private Events.
- We fixed some display issues on the Account and Contact pages.
- Header fields on Invoice PDFs (e.g. for the PO Ref, Other Invoice Ref) now display lengthier inputs over multiple lines. Previously they were getting cropped off the page.
- Resolved an issue where some reports with Unicode characters would intermittently not load.
- Restored Auditing on Contact History Page.
And as always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.