Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- Do you have Marketing campaigns you want to archive? Now you can!
- We've enhanced the price selector on the Events » Students tab » Add Student modal. By default, the selector will use the Event's default price, unless the Account has a Default Price Level set in the CRM. This works for bulk Student lists too (as long as the price level is homogenous)!
- Looking to report on Interested and Reserved students from Opportunities? Now you can! Just create an 'Event' Report.
- We've improved dates on Invoices - on creating an Invoice from a Registration the line item service date is now that of the event start date rather than the current date.
- You can now copy links to queries in the Developer Portal, and this will auto run your query upon load. No more having to copy and paste in your query, just send the direct link.
- Items/Stock now uses the Administrate Design Standards.
- We have fixed an issue with currency conversion for linked invoice revenue on the reports engine.
- Fixed a bug where Costs and Profit figures did not match the figures from the Reporting Engine if the Company currency was changed.
- There was an issue where some Event titles and codes were not available in the Event list filters. So we fixed that!
- Fixed an issue where for individual Accounts the Event menu was not appearing when clicking on an Event.
- Fixed a bug where only the first 50 discounts would be available to select on Opportunities.
- Last but not least, we fixed a bug that caused users to be sorted incorrectly in the 'Assign To' dropdown in the message centre. Now users are sorted alphabetically.