Released between 11:00 and 12:00 UTC
- Want to focus specifically on Students who have/haven’t paid? You can now filter out paid/unpaid Students on the Student tab!
- Dealing specifically with Students from a certain Account? You can now filter Students by Account on the Student tab!
- Need to concentrate only on Active/Cancelled or Expired students? You've guessed it - you can now filter Students by Status on the Student tab!
- Tasks on an Event are now sorted by ascending start date when the Event page loads.
- As always, we’ve also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
- On the Reports Engine, calculation of Event actual revenue has been improved for customers operating in multiple currencies. Invoices issued in multiple currencies are now converted considering the tax point of the invoice to present the amount in the Report results screen.
- Fixed an issue where Home Page Gadgets were not loading for new users.
- On the Event Tasks table, clicking on a column heading will now sort the tasks across all the pages of tasks on that event, rather than just on the task page you are currently on.
- Documents uploaded to the custom field ‘DMS of type DMS Document’ in View Account or Contact are now downloadable from that page via a link on the document name. The user will need to have permission to view documents.
- We improved the reliability of the Document Management System (DMS) by fixing a bug which sometimes prevented you from replacing a document with a new version when a document had a very high number of revisions. The fix prevents updating the file name or description when the new revision is uploaded. You can still edit these after the new upload by clicking Document -> Details. We also improved the speed of the page listing the documents for each folder.
- We’ve removed the expiry date column from the Student tab on Classroom Events, since it was not relevant there.