Released between 11:00 and 12:00 UTC
GDPR + API Update
GDPR changes are on the way! At Administrate, we've been working hard to prepare for the coming GDPR changes and want you to know we will be fully prepared for the implementation date on May 25th, 2018.
To answer our most commonly asked questions, we have put together some content to guide you. Click here to read more.
We've also been working hard building out our GraphQL API! Click here for the latest updates.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.
- Does your company work in multiple currencies? Now your Events will be displayed in the Company Currency, along with the Currency Code, not just on the Event but on the Event List too!
- Tired of clicking through pages of the Student tab of an Event to get to a specific student? You can now search Students by name!
- On Sign-in Sheets for Events, there are now spaces to add an instructor signature and total number of participants.
- We have exposed the 'created at' date of delegates to the reporting engine, in order to help you better understand your bills.
- We have made styling improvements to the context menu on the Events list - it now appears when clicking anywhere on a row.
- We have made styling improvements to the context menu on the Contacts list - it now appears when clicking on a row.
- Currency can now be changed when adding Students to an Event using the Bulk Students adder.
- When creating Web Users, 'Initials' is now a required field to facilitate audit logging. Existing Web Users have had initials populated for them.
- Resolved an issue where the WebLink API key would not be set correctly when creating new Web Users.