Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- We’ve made it possible to set a ‘Primary Administrator’ on events, in order for merge fields to display the correct information.
- If adding an Administrator or Instructor to an event, and they are the only one of that type, they will automatically be set to ‘Primary Instructor/Administrator’ for merge fields to correctly pull their information.
- The Developer Portal now has a link to the release notes for the API.
- The Event migration functionality for customers viewing events created under the Legacy Event System has now been improved. When viewing a legacy event in the Event System, the ‘Migrate Now’ button will migrate the event:
- To an LMS event if the event has any LMS content attached.
- To a Classroom Event if it doesn't (sessions will be automatically generated between start and end dates excluding non-working days).
- Fixed-value Partner Promo Codes are now editable.
- Staff Holidays now conform to Administrate Design Standards.
- Registration Details now conforms to Administrate Design Standards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new Sessions being added by using the Calendar. Now you can add a Session to an Event by clicking on any day in the Sessions Calendar under the Outline tab.
- We have improved the handling of Xero disconnection errors, allowing the user to seamlessly re-connect their Xero integration should they become disconnected.
- Mapped items set to 'Any Location' will now appear in WebLink.
- Fixed an issue where filtering by multiple Companies on the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger pages would return no results.