Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- Time to load the Student tab has improved for events which have many Costs.
- You can now navigate from a Contact straight to the Student tab of their linked event.
- You can now go directly to the Audit and Outline tab from the Event List.
- We removed the duplicate page navigation at the top of the Student table on an Event. These are still available at the bottom of the Student table.
- The buttons and table on the Items/Stock list page are now in line with our current design standards.
- My Tasks is now in line with our current design standards.
- To make the Registration page interface clearer, we have moved the less frequently used buttons under the Options button in the page navigation bar.
- On Items/Stock, the Filters box is now in line with our current design standards.
- The Developer Portal now displays warnings for fields that are deprecated, as well as their reasoning.
- The Event » Setup screen will now show all revenue, cost, and profit figures in a common currency. This corrects an error in the profit maths, which meant unlike currencies were combined.
- Fixed a bug that was causing ‘&’ to display as ‘&’ in company names in various places throughout the app.
- On the Unnamed Student modal, the ‘Load Bulk List’ button was incorrectly appearing. Now it doesn’t.
- Previously, if you navigated directly to the Student tab you wouldn’t see Interested Students. Now you do.