Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
- Want to get to Event Students faster? You now have a quick link from the Event List!
- Using Partners? You can now filter Events by Partners, as well as add this as a column to the Event List! Just go to Tools > Edit table.
- Got many similarly-named Private Events and need to know which Account is associated with each? You now have an Event List Account column! Just go to Tools > Edit table to add it.
- Need to edit multiple Students one after another? There's now a 'Save & Next' button when editing a Student, saving you time.
- Using Administrate on Mobile? We've improved styling and usability on dropdown menus in opportunities, course templates and events.
- Email integrations now uses our design standards.
- In the case that the Opportunity workflow is not configured to raise a registration before winning the Opportunity, any reserved spaces will be maintained until they are manually released.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from adding a Region to the Course Prices table if that Region had a short code reference of over five characters. The input field for the Region code is now restricted to 10 characters.
- Resolved an issue where WebLink would generate nonsense URLs for specific courses.
- Fixed an issue where Partners could only be added as Personnel on an Event if an Instructor had previously been assigned to that Event.
- Dbal Event and Dbal Registration were appearing in the Templates merge field list and on click these would show an error. We've removed these from the list.
- Previously, the Reporting Engine would return errors if you left your browser open and became logged out. Now you will be redirected to the login page and instructed to login again.