Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Last week we sent you our customer survey (subject: 'How likely are you to recommend Administrate?'), and if you’ve not answered, we would love to know your thoughts. It’ll take next to no time at all, but is extremely valuable for our product and service development - so please let us know!
- We've improved the usability of the Sales system on Mobile. Now you can choose to open only the stats and fields you care about (meaning less scrolling) and we've fixed a bug which caused some dropdown options to be hidden.
- We have added the ability to specify the language in which you would like invoices.
- When the 'Event P&L - View' permission is ticked the User can now see the 'Price' column on an Event under the Student tab. Previously this column was only visible to Super Users.
- Added Croatian Kuna (HRK) and Swiss Franc (CHF) to the WordPress plugin.
- Previously, the Event List page would return errors if you left your browser open and became logged out. Now you will be redirected to the login page and instructed to login again.
- The Registration page now matches design standards. We've also improved visibility of the 'Add New Student' button.
- On the Registration page, 'Edit' and 'Move' options have been relocated to the 'Options' button, creating a clearer interface.
- The 'My Tasks' list has been updated to match current page design standards.
- You can now see the descriptions for API mutations in the developer portal.
- We have fixed an issue with persisting the column ordering on the Events List.
- Previously, customers using multiple currencies would see Invoiced Revenue fluctuate on the Event Setup page. Now the currency conversion uses the invoice date.
- We fixed a bug which occasionally caused Credit Notes to fail to sync.
- Having problems finding API documentation in the developer portal? The search has been fixed so that it finds the most up-to-date API references.