Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- We've updated menus and removed obsolete pages as part of the planned Legacy Event System end of life.
- We've added a couple of improvements to the Ad-Hoc Emailer in the Event edit screen when emailing students:
- You can now easily add Event Personnel to the CC list by selecting them from a list displayed below the CC field.
- The list of students is automatically selected according to the Event's status, e.g. when event is 'Active' all active students are automatically checked.
- We have added the ability to reset the Event List column ordering and show/hide settings to default.
- 'Expand all rows' on the Events List now remembers your preference even after page reload.
- We have improved the styling of the Event List 'Edit table' modal (rows, icon, drag and drop behaviour).
- We have improved the Personnel filter on the Event list to return more suggestions.
- As part of our focus on speed improvements, Course Templates that are not set to 'Compound' in their disposition (i.e. 'Normal' and 'Multi-session' templates) now take less time to load.
- As part of our design improvements, leading to a more consistent styling across the platform:
- There is now a consistent header for all pages in the system, in line with the current standard layout.
- The action buttons to add new accounts and new contacts have been moved below the header on the Account and Contact pages.
- The styling on the Contact page has been updated.
- The Companies filter on the Events list screen included companies which had been deleted. This has now been fixed.
- Resolved an issue where WebLink would generate nonsense URLs for specific courses.
- For some customers there was an issue creating tasks without checking the 'Show on Calendar' option. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where, for some customers, the Contact page would occasionally not load due to requesting more data than it needed.