Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
It's the start of another busy week at Administrate HQ, but before we get into our Features and Fixes, we wanted to quickly notify you of an important update.
You may have received an email recently regarding the deprecation of our Legacy Events System (LES). For the majority of our users, this will not affect you. However, if your team are still using the LES, we urge you to contact your Account Manager before the 5th of February.
Unsure if this applies to you? Get in touch, and we'll be happy to check for you!
- Last week we gave you the ability to show/hide columns on your Event List. Now you can also reorder them!
- You can now add a dedicated Administrators column and an Instructors column to your Event List. This will help you identify where a specific Personnel needs to be added to an upcoming Event. To add these just go to Tools > Edit table.
- We added the ability to report on SCORM quiz questions and answers, collected from our LMS. Look for the "LMS Quiz Question and Answer" entity in the Reporting engine.
- You can now use the rich text editor on Course Template custom fields, just use the newly added Formatted Text custom field.
- The Event List Location filter suggestions are now based on public locations. Where a private event's location includes a public location term (e.g. London), the table results will display these private events too.
- We've improved the error messages shown when you get logged out on the Course Templates, Events detail, DMS, Sales, and Control Panel screens, and will now redirect you to the login screen to sign back in.
- We renamed 'Ref' to 'Receipt Number' in the Reporting Engine for Payments and Refunds. Existing reports will now use the new 'Receipt Number' label.
- Resolved an issue where Course Template Schedules would sometimes not be respected when creating events if the company was set to a non-English locale.
- Fixed an issue where users with large numbers of regions sometimes encountered an error when creating events from course templates.
- The content of the Schedule tab on a course template page will no longer float to the far left on larger screens or when zoomed out.
- Previously when hovering over an instructor's availability the text was difficult to read. We've now fixed this.
- We fixed an issue where the coloured Public/Private label on the Events list was wrapping onto a new line in the Safari browser.