Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- The Administrate password policy has now been enforced on the LMS. Users changing their passwords will now have to pick a secure enough password.
- Now customers in UAE/KSA regions can choose to have the word ‘tax’ prepended to ‘invoice’ and ‘credit note’ in English, in order to make them legally compliant in these regions.
- We added a mobile friendly layout for event lists to the WordPress plugin. Note: styling changes made to the original layout may not be compatible with the mobile friendly design.
- Take caution when enabling this option with a previously styled Administrate plugin.
- After editing student attendance in the ‘Edit Attendance’ or ‘Record Attendance’ modal, the percentage in the ‘Attended Column’ in the Events Students table automatically updates without having to refresh the page.
- Now the event title suggestion will only show event titles and not include course titles which aren’t used on an event.
- Resolved an issue which could cause students to be added to a CloudShare class, even after they were removed from an event.
- Resolved an issue where the initial balance reported for a token issue would change when the balance was adjusted.
- We have fixed an issue in the new events list where the expand icon was not disabling if on resizing the page no expansion is needed.
- We have cleaned up some private locations by removing tabs and new lines and spaces from the the beginning and end. We are also now cleaning private locations as they added from the event setup.
- We have fixed the styling of the new events list when columns are hidden on IE, Firefox and Safari.
- Fixed the position of the training token account balance.
- Fixed an issue whereby unmarked checkboxes were not showing in Chrome when using the ‘Attendance Tool’ in the NES, making it now easier to mark student attendance in Chrome.
- The comment box in Sales Invoices no longer shifts text to the right.
- We have reinstated highlighting for related invoice rows on the financial tab of the account page.
- We resolved an issue where the weblink would render the events list in a different format, rather than the usual table.
- Fixed a bug that let non super users accidentally change the visibility of an account when they navigate to and edit the account.