Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Today's release sadly coincides with Blue Monday - the day in January claimed to be the most miserable of the year. Sure, it's pseudoscience. But...
It's not Christmas, so eating chocolate for breakfast is no longer acceptable...
It's too early to see the benefits of the January diet...
It's always cold, wet and windy outside...
What's so great about any of that?!
Fortunately, we've been busy cooking up some new features and fixes to make your Blue Monday a "Funday" (*tumbleweed blows*). Check them out below!
- You can now choose to hide columns you don't care about in the Event list! Just click Tools and click hide on those columns. With this ability to customise, we have therefore also removed the Operations and Finance tabs.
- You can now attach individual session auto-generated iCal attachments to Communication Templates! Previously this just worked on a 'whole event' basis.
- For improved security, passwords in the TMS now require 3 of the 4 following character sets: lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols.
- You can now view and update suspended WEB Users in the WEB Users tab.
- Previously, if the Website link of an Account was longer than 30 characters the hyperlink wouldn't work. Now it does!
- A couple of merge fields snuck into our picker which were always blank and triggered errors. These have been removed.
- We have fixed an issue in the new events list where the expand icon was not disabling if on resizing the page no expansion was needed.
- Rectified an issue that was preventing evaluation form questions appearing in the Feedback Wizard.
- When you upload a revision to a document in the DMS you no longer need to refresh the page before clicking the download link to get the most recent version.
- Course PDFs now display course titles properly in Arabic.
- Fixed the position of the training token account balance.
- We have resolved an issue with the wrapping of long Arabic address in invoice footers.
- Opportunities will stop ageing with the are Won, Lost or Archived, as described in the documentation.
- Custom locations for private events are hidden since they were erroneously showing on the Resource page and would cause the page to error if selected.