Welcome to our latest product update!
We're excited to share some of the newest and most exciting features we've been working on. Whether you prefer to watch a video or read a post, we've got you covered with all the details below. So, without further delay, let's jump right in and explore what's new in our platform.
Training Operations - Administration
Last month we gave you the bombshell of a sneak-peek at the Scheduler as we gear towards open Beta in late May. As you've seen, we are busy incorporating your feedback. For an overview of what the Scheduler can do, check out the longer video below. If you want to know more about how this feature could work for you, reach out to our Support Team.
Here's an overview of what we have been working on over the past month:
- Made it easier to see events missing Instructors or Resources
Made it easier to identify when a Schedule has conflicts within itself
- Ability to import a historical Courses, Instructors and Resources to a future plan
We have a few more capabilities to enable before we move to Open Beta later this month, at which point you will all be able to get your mitts on Scheduler. Stay tuned.
DX (Developer Experience)
Last month we fully relaunched our Developer Portal, Administrate | DX. Well, we are back with a few more additions. As the world of headless learning and booking experiences starts to really ramp up, is your organization ready to take control? If so, reach out to us and we can help you make the right decisions.
Head over to https://developer.getadministrate.com/ to experience DX in its full glory!
Here's an overview of what has changed:
- We've now added a thorough guide to using Webhooks in Administrate
- Our LMS and Weblink APIs are now self documenting, just like our Core API
- API Deprecations are now self documenting
One of the huge advantages of having Administrate fully integrated with your website, is the amount of control it gives you over what to show in your catalog. We want to empower users to be able to use data on Course Templates and events to control what can be registered onto - instead of having to write code on a website.
With that in mind we've released the following:
- There's a Registration Opens at date on Courses & Events. The event will be shown but it will state when registration opens
- Learning Path Prices now follow the same logic as Course Templates
- $0 = Shown on catalog
- $5000 = Shown on catalog
- No price = Learning Path will not be shown at all on website
Product Roadmap - Changes
The video at the top of this article will go into more depth as to what has changed on the roadmap over the past month, but here are the highlights. If you have any questions about any of the items below, please contact our support team.
- HRIS Integration (Workday)
- Manual Schedule Upload
- LMS Integration (Workday)
- Course Template: Duration Settings
- Instructor Modal Improvements
- Weblink Widget (Configurable Catalog)
- Scheduler (Multi-Instructor, Multi-Location)
- Reporting Engine
- Content Player Widget
- LMS Integration (Docebo)
- LMS Integration (Saba/CSOD)
- Saveable Event Filters
Did You Know?
Adding Students to an Event via Reports
Introducing our time-saving hero, the ability to add Students to an Event via a report With just a few clicks, you can generate a report on a group of contacts and import them directly into your upcoming training event. No more manual data entry, no more headaches. Administrate does the heavy lifting for you, leaving you free to focus on what really matters: delivering an amazing training experience. Say goodbye to tedious data entry and hello to more time for coffee breaks.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our latest product releases as much as we enjoyed creating them! Our team has been hard at work to ensure that Administrate continues to provide you with the tools you need to succeed. As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, we'd love to hear them. Stay tuned for more exciting updates from us next month, and don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you need any assistance in the meantime.