Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Hello! Happy New Year from Administrate!
We're determined to make this year our best ever, so to get started, here's your first batch of features and fixes!
- On your Event List, you can now more easily differentiate between Public and Private events with colour coding! This will also include symbols, for better accessibility.
- You can also now choose to expand all rows if you have unusually long data in your columns! Just go to the Tools menu to toggle on/off.
- In your Comms Templates, you can now control which templates have iCal attachments on Triggers! Just go to Attachments > Generated. Please note, if your instance was previously set up to auto-add iCal attachments to all templates, you will need to add these manually for future templates.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing users from creating a new account via the API when including the address country of the account.
- When clicking ‘Revision history’ for a document in the DMS the revision history box had stopped displaying. This issue has now been fixed and you can see the revision history for your documents.
- Previously, you were able to enter 0 or decimal numbers of Unnamed Students. Now, entering numbers of Unnamed Students only accepts positive whole numbers.
- There was a bug that would cause everything below the notes on an event page to shake, which we've fixed.
- When adding a Session to an Event, and clicking ‘Save and Add New Session’, the ‘Update Session’ modal box was opened instead of opening another ‘Add Session’ modal box. Now it behaves as expected.