Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Twas the release before Christmas, when all through the house,
Our testers keep clicking, destroying their mouse;
The engineers are building, and fixing with care,
In hopes that those errors would no longer be there;
It's the end of the year and we're finally there,
The end of the poem - but reader, don't despair!
You'll get more features and fixes on January 8th,
But until that fine day, here's our work - keep the faith!
Top Tip: Want to see more of your screen, particularly your Events table? Just hold down cmd (Mac) or the Windows key and press - to zoom out, and + to zoom in. P.S - Don't miss our final webinar of the year with eThink tomorrow! Register here.
- Customers on the Enterprise plan can now apply ‘voucher’ pricing (called Training Tokens on Administrate) for private events! So your customers who have purchased ‘vouchers’ from you will be able to exchange these for private training.
- We have increased the length of the new events list screen, so now you have an overview across a longer period of time.
- We have increased the width of the new events list screen so that more columns can be seen without having to scroll.
- The usability of the Event Title and Event Code filters on the new faster events list has been improved, so that the suggestions show more results.
- We’ve made some interface improvements to your Account screen - things will look much slicker and less cluttered!
- When creating, editing or displaying a Private Event, the Event Prices table on the right-hand side of the screen will not be displayed any more. This is because Private Events only have one price which is displayed and set in the main event screen.
- We fixed a bug which was causing Tasks in Sales Opportunities and Events to error and display incorrectly on saving.
- We’ve made some fixes to Arabic translations across Invoices, Payments, Credit Notes and Refunds.