Released between 14:00 and 15:00 UTC
Let There Be LITE (Again)!
Been waiting on our videos from this year's LITE Conference? They're all on our website! Check them out here.
New Event List
Your faster Event List is almost complete! This week we will be making big interface improvements to the filters. The final version will be launched with next Monday's release. We'll be releasing a blog this week to give you a preview of updates made, so keep an eye out for that on Wednesday! Here's what's new on the Event List since last week:
- We’ve added a Category filter.
- Start and End dates are now formatted according to Company locale.
- You can now see a loading bar when sorting/filtering or navigating pages on the New Events List.
- Operations and Finance filters are now tabs rather than a dropdown.
- You can now clear filter inputs.
- Published Events are now 'Published', rather than 'Active' and 'Inactive'.
- There is now a 'no results' state.
- The code for some events created in the legacy events system was appearing incorrectly. This is now fixed.
Other Features and Fixes
- Resetting a password for an LMS user from the admin screen now generates a password that only lasts for 3 days and forces the user to change the password after logging in. This makes them more secure.
- When uploading a replacement document in the DMS a progress indicator now shows so that you can see what percentage of the document has uploaded.
- You can also now add a description when uploading a new document.
- You can now configure the sender email address for WPM integration with our WebLink and WordPress plugins.
- We've added an "HTTP Basic Auth" option to our Single Sign-On provider settings for more flexibility.