Released between 14:00 and 15:00 UTC
New Event List
- We have added Cmd + click (Mac OS), Ctrl + click (Windows + Linux) and 3rd mouse button click functionality, allowing you to open events in a new tab.
- The date selector calendar is now more user-friendly.
- The default view of the table will now be for dates in the future.
The formatting of the Mode and Type columns has been tidied up.
- We fixed a bug which was displaying deleted personnel.
- Previously, unnamed students were not being included in the total places booked for an event. Now they are!
- We’ve made usability improvements to the adhoc emailer in both Events and Opportunities.
- You can Now add CC’s to Emails using the Events System Ad-Hoc Emailer.
- Custom fields are now available on course templates for all customers. You can set them up in the Control Panel under “Custom Fields”
- Super users can now restore deleted Contacts.
- We now alert you when adding a new ‘Source’ with a name which already exists.
- Fixed an issue so that empty sections on an evaluation form no longer show in the Feedback tab on the LMS.
- We’ve prevented deletion of Marketing Activity sources where there are Opportunities or Contacts associated with the source.
- We were displaying an error on accessing Evaluation Form Summary PDF. Since this is no longer supported, we have removed access to this functionality.
- We fixed an error when trying to access partner sales PDFs.
- Deleted Regions and Companies were being displayed when creating an Opportunity from the Message Centre. This has now been fixed.