Released between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC
News - Webinar Today, Customer Survey Reminder!
- We're teaming up with Elucidat to bring you a webinar on selling training at scale, and we'd love you to join us. Grab a spot before it starts at 4pm GMT on Tuesday. To book a spot, just click here!
- Last week we sent you our customer survey (subject: "How likely are you to recommend Administrate?"), and if you've not answered, we would love to know your thoughts. It'll take next to no time at all, but is extremely valuable for our product and service development - so please let us know!
New Event List
We've been working away on a New Event List! If you would like to check it out, just ask you account manager to switch it on. If you're already using it, here's what's new:
- You now have a Stats bar.
- You can now see the number of results in the table.
- You now have a Period filter, allowing you to filter for events between two dates, including Range options: Future, YTD, This Quarter, Next Quarter, Previous Quarter, This Month, Next Month, Previous Month.
- Private event locations now display properly.
- We fixed an issue where rows weren’t expanding where there was a word wider than the column width.
- There was a problem with displaying the start and end dates for Events created in the legacy events system, so we fixed that.
- We fixed issues displaying LMS events with no end dates.
- Date filtering was using midnight as the time, excluding events for later that day. This will now correctly include events from the entire day.
- We fixed an issue where the date filter was not including the date it was set from, only the dates after, so we sorted that out.
- Previously, on the Events list, the Period filter would default to today’s date in the GMT time zone. Going forward, it will use the current date from your computer as the default.
- Changes to event resources now show up in the event audit log.
- Superusers can now restore a deleted account by clicking “Restore Account” on the deleted Account’s ID page.
- We fixed an issue which allowed deleted item mappings to appear in reports.
- When placing an order through weblink, the telephone field now displays on the Personal Details section (if you choose to include this particular section) on the Sales Opportunities page.
- Fixed an issue so that deleted regions no longer appear when invoicing Private Events from the Account screen.